Product Executive - Specialty PharmaPosted by: Pharmaniaga Marketing Sdn Bhd
Posted date: 09-Oct-2017
Location: Bukit Raja
Carry out operational functions of product management and prepare reports for analysis and review. To assist Specialty Pharma Product Manager and Senior Executive in all scopes of product management.
1. Gathering market intelligence and uses it to address needs of sales progression.
2. Assists Specialty Care Product Manager in executing CME activities for core and new products to increase reach and messaging.
3. Assists Specialty Care Product Manager to monitor assigned stock levels and ensure stocking levels are enables to meet sales uptake and forecasted growth.
4. Files all documents and meeting minutes in accordance product portfolio or activity requirement.
5. Ensure all PR’s / PO’s are raised on timely manner.
6. Follow up non-trade activities.
7. Facilitates for trainings and presentations.
8. Follows up with field visits to KOL’s.
9. Prepares and produces required reports on given deadlines;
- Sales Reports.
- Compilation of Competitors activities report.
- Costing vs. activity report.
- Usage of gimmicks and replenishment report.
10. To undertake any other duties as directed by the Immediate Supervisor and Management as and when required.