|This post has expired! It was posted more than 114 days ago.|
Pharmacy Assistant in Community PharmacyPosted by: Pharmaniaga Pristine S/B
Posted date: 02-Nov-2017
Location: Shah Alam
To assist day-to-day store operation, strictly adhere to the store policies and procedures.
1. Cash handling: count cashier float, follow all cashiering procedures, ensure sufficient carrier bags, stapler and staples and tidy up the cashier counter.
2. Stocks housekeeping: checking out of stocks, expired, damaged stocks; tidy up shelves and gondolas; checking correct pricing of stocks, be involved in stock control and management.
3. Other operations for stocks: recording, receiving and checking stocks upon arrival, replenish and merchandising of stocks, garbage disposal.
4. Take in-charge on store sales and marketing program, keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
5. Contribute in store security procedures, responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
6. Protect all assets of company.
7. Surveillance of in store security at all times, especially during peak hours.
8. Follow the store policies and procedures.
9. Providing the best level of customer service.
10. Handling cash with professionalism and high efficiency.
11. Maximize sales.
12. To undertake any other duties as directed by the Immediate Supervisor and Management as and when required.
Qualification: Pharmacy Diploma Holder preferable