|This post has expired! It was posted more than 187 days ago.|
SL1M Trainee for Order Management unitPosted by: Pharmaniaga Pristine S/B
Posted date: 20-Nov-2017
Location: Bukit Raja
To assist Order Management Executive for tasks as below:
1. To be responsible for intercompany orders for Royale Pharma products including :
· Prepare quotation requested by internal and external company.
· Monitor all invoices from order management Pharmaniaga Logistics Sdn Bhd and Royale Pharma outlets.
· To ensure that all intercompany and external company orders are fulfilled timely and accurately.
2. To manage customer return form from intercompany i.e. Pharmaniaga subsidiaries as following :
· To prepare the customer return form from intercompany.
· To monitor the return process until it is completed.
3. To manage price list and ensure products provided in the list are at a sufficient buffer level for Staff Voucher (mainly branches Sabah & Sarawak) and Alliances :
· To provide monthly price list for Sabah & Sarawak for staff voucher.
· To provide price list every 2 months for Alliances.
· To ensure that on hand balance at warehouse are at a sufficient buffer.
· To prepare invoice for staff vouchers monthly following the staff voucher scheme.
4. To monitor backorder for staff voucher (Sabah & Sarawak) and undelivered stocks as following :
· To monitor monthly voucher backorder report and liaise with purchasing team to stock up the stocks.
· To ensure person in charge from order management Pharmaniaga Logistics Sdn Bhd to key-in the order backorder from Sabah & Sarawak.
· To monitor every twice a month for undelivered voucher orders and ensure delivery is completed.
5. To manage sales order and ensure delivery to intercompany i.e. Pharmaniaga Subsidiaries :
· To monitor the sales order process and ensure intercompany receive stocks.
· To monitor payment for sales orders from intercompany by cash or bank transfer.
6. To undertake any other duties as directed by the Immediate Supervisor and Management as and when required.