Storekeeper Bukit Raja (Community Pharmacy)Posted by: Pharmaniaga Pristine S/B
Posted date: 12-Dec-2017
Location: Bukit Raja
To execute the process of picking and packing of products for customer. He shall assist the Team Leader/ Executive, at various section of department. Responsible to execute the process as accurate as possible within the stipulated timeframe. Storekeeper is also responsible for receiving, knock-off, product return, damaged and product recall activities. Storekeeper is also involved in any stock take activities that are held twice a year.
1. To handle and execute picking process and ensure orders are picked correctly according to location, item, quantity, code, batch number and expiry date as stated on the Delivery Order/Pick List.
2. To ensure correct orders are packed based on information stated on the Delivery Order.
3. Perform labeling activities during packing process:-
a. Carton number, customer name/address, product description and quantity of product packed on the labels for every carton/box.
b. To place precautionary labels when necessary on the carton i.e. Fragile, Arrow Up, Vaccine, Urgent, Perishable and Loose Item.
4. To assist stock check and report to Team Leader/Senior Executive for any discrepancy detected pilferage, damaged goods and stock expiring less than 6 months.
5. To assist and do necessary task as required from time to time as directed by Senior Executive/Manager and other warehouse activities i.e. housekeeping, materials handling equipment (forklift/hand pallet/truck)
6. To ensure all process or activity follow established Standard Operating Procedure.